Growth+Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association). Our pro-bono market insights report in collaboration with LEK Consulting, Singapore on opportunities for life sciences companies in a post COVID environment across APAC got us industry acclaim and appreciation.
Growth+ portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
We are headquartered in Pune with delivery offices in Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Singapore.
Here are some key differentiators that make our reports stand out.
- Focused on field insights via expert interviews –
Like most in the industry, our reports are not just based on desk research insights. As part of our approach, all reports are validated via expert phone/online interviews with relevant respondents.
- Access to GRG Health’s global healthcare professionals and KOL panel – Our parent company GRG Health has a vast network of 80,000+ healthcare professionals. The whole network is available to us to validate market information and to also on-board KOLs for custom consulting. This upgrades the quality of our reports by many levels.
- Focused on healthcare only. Deepest Domain Understanding –
Healthcare markets are the only insights we understand and hence we understand that pretty well. Our focused approach gives us the credibility of the specialists. 100% team with strong background in biotechnology and biosciences
- Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company By CEO Magazine –
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020” for our work on opportunities for life sciences companies in a post COVID environment across APAC
- Multilingual Team (18+ Languages) –
Our team speaks 18+ international languages from our delivery centers in India and Singapore. Our research also covers insights in native languages which boost the quality of the reports.
- Last Point Customization and Booster Insights –
Our unique after sales service includes the possibility of customizing any report in sync with your internal business requirements. We offer customization to the last KIQs of the report. Booster Insights are also offered where the clients can connect to our network of industry professionals for a telephone consulting on the report
To aid commercialization and drive innovations that improve the delivery of healthcare in the world